The Foossa team is pleased to announce our partnership with PareUp, an upcoming mobile app that brings people and businesses together to save good food from the trash. We are investing in the company and are designing the interface for the app, which will launch in the New York Area later this year.
PareUp is developing a mobile marketplace for excess food. Retailers post their surplus or expiring food for a discount. Users find delicious goods to save from the trash. Want to become a retailer? Got a tip? Contact us at email@example.com.
PareUp in the News
- Los Angeles Times: Planned PareUp app will let you buy excess restaurant and grocery food to prevent waste
- The Huffington Post: New ‘PareUp’ App Gives You Cheap Dibs On Retailers’ Excess Food Before They Toss It
- The Grist: This app will help you buy storesâ€™ leftover food for cheap
- Design Taxi:Â â€˜PareUpâ€™: An App That Lets You Buy Excess Food From Retailers Cheaply
- PSFK:Â Buy Restaurant’s Excess Food ForÂ Cheap