I am usually anti-meme, but I’m procrastinating, and my good friend Sophia of 52 Faces tagged me, so here it is:
Here are the Rules:
1. Link to the person that tagged you
2. Post the rules on your blog
3. Share six non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself
4. Tag six random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs
5. Let each random person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their website.
6. Let your tagger know when your entry is UP.
1) I think high fructose corn syrup is nasty.
2) The joints in my upper body is hyperflexible, which really messes up my back and shoulders sometimes.
3) I don’t like melons.
4) I think walking down the street talking on your Bluetooth headset is douchy. Also, if you are not on the phone, take off your Bluetooth!
5) I’m allergic to cats too!
6) I have 2 scars on my face that have required stitches. Both were from childhood accidents. I fell off of a chair when I was 2 or 3 – you can barely see that scar. Another one is on my eyebrow. My neighbor threw a rock at his brother, but it ricocheted off the ground and hit me instead.
I can’t think of 6 people to tag right now…maybe later…